Hello all the awesome Bloggers and Readers out there!
Hope you all had a good week 😊 You must be surprised after seeing the Thank you #1 on the image; yes, that’s because there is another post of awards after this post is up there. Yes, Proxywords has been nominated for 7 awards in total in the past few days (Hurrayyyyy!!! 😍). I am pretty muchhh excitedddd to post the answers. After starting this blog, I visited many blogs and saw the awards post on most of the blogs. I was skeptical about the same and after learning the reason behind the nominations, it was pretty much fun to read the answers of other bloggers. The awards give a recognition to the famous blogs and also the new ones. It does provide a platform to new bloggers and existing bloggers and others to know more about them through their answers.
So, the past few weeks were pretty much about all the nominations. A biggggg Thank you to all the Bloggers who nominated me and considered my blog worthy of the nominations 🤗. I just can’t express how I am feeling after getting nominated for all the awards, just can’t thank you enough. Proxywords was nominated for four Liebster awards by four awesome bloggers.
Abigail Thomas (Me & Stuff) was the first one to nominate for the Liebster award. She has an awesome blog. She started to write her ideas on google documents and then discovered the WordPress app. You should surely check out her blog here.
The next person to nominate for the Liebster award was Akshita Bansal (where the inspiration lies). She composes beautiful poems and she has a unique style of writing poetry. Her poem on Malala Yousafzai is worth a read. Check out her blog here.
Next to nominate was Raksha (Raksha’s not so secret diary). She writes her heart out in her posts. She puts her opinion very frankly and that’s what her blog speaks about. Do checkout her blog.
Last but not the least thanks to Dr. Namrata Ph.D nominating me for the Leibster award. Please checkout her blog here. She writes blog posts and is fond of books. You can find book reviews on her blog and she has recently started a new series on motherhood.
So here are the rules and answers to the Award questions by all the bloggers. Had to keep it short to answer all of them as I didn’t wanted to miss any of the questions:
The guidelines for participating in the Liebster Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award and provide a link to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers
4. Ask your nominees 11 questions
5. Notify your nominees, telling them that you’ve nominated them for the Liebster Award and to look out for your post within the next few days
#1 – Questions by Abigail
- What inspired you to start a blog?
A friend of mine inspired me to start a blog.
- Do you think blogging is fun?
Absolutely! It’s way more than fun 😇
- Did you ever feel like discontinuing your blog post?
Not even in my dreams and I don’t think this type of thought will ever come to my mind.
- What is your best quality?
I guess straight forwardness is my best quality. It makes things crystal clear for me and the other person.
- A thing you would like to change about yourself or others?
I would like to stop procrastinating than usual, though I am improving on that and about others the list is unending.
- What’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you?
My birth is the best thing ever happened (After all life is the best gift)
- What’s the best part about writing a blog?
There are many things which I like about writing a blog. Writing a blog connects you to the awesome WP community, it gives you an opportunity to write your heart out, make new friends, improve your communication, vocabulary, see many artworks and so onnn….💖
- What do you think is important for a blog?
Content, consistency and of course readers.
- A fun fact about yourself.
Well, this would be new for those who have not seen me in person; but most of the people still think that I am a college going boy. I look too young for my age, that’s a fun fact about me.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve – People sharing stories of their friends of wishing them a happy birthday.
- Lastly, Your favorite place on earth (apart from home obviously).
Any place on earth surrounded by nature 💚
#2 – Questions by akshita bansal
- What is your limit to strive for your goals?
I think there are no limits when we think of a goal. After all, we set goals to achieve them and hence it’s limitless.
- Have you ever belittled someone just for your sake of pleasure?
Yes (I know it’s wrong), but back then I was a child.
- What do you think is the most wrong thing still prevailing in this world?
Selfishness: – It’s the worst thing prevailing, which is the cause of all the bad doings in this world.
- What inspires you to rise and shine everyday?
A good night’s sleep I guess 😂 Just kidding, a beautiful sunrise and the rays of light entering my room after just waking up.
- Do you feel like prioritizing between your family time and your goals, and if so, which will you prioritize and why?
I think they go hand in hand. My family supports and respect my individual goals.
- Anything which demotivates you?
When the other person is not satisfied with my work despite putting my 100% efforts in shaping it.
- What all distracts you from focusing over anything, if any, how can you overcome through that?
The major distractions we all have – social media on mobile phones. I cannot overcome that literally, the only thing which I can do is limit the use (duh..that’s harddd) 😂
- Life is full of chances; would you mind giving a second one to someone?
Yes, life is full of chances and we cannot literally judge a person on a first impression. So, I don’t mind giving a second chance to someone.
- If you could change anything today, what would that be?
Changing the current world (struggling with Coronavirus) with the previous normal world (without this virus).
- Why is writing important to you?
To pen my thoughts on paper which will motivate and inspire people.
- What is the purpose of your writings?
To motivate and inspire others.
#3 – Questions by Raksha
- Why did you start this blog?
To write my heart out.
- Describe your blog in one word
That’s a tough question to answer, describing a blog is limitless and here we have to answer in one word only. Okay, I will go with the adjective “Kindred” i.e. the same beliefs/thoughts we all share.
- What is a quality of yours you want to work on?
Procrastination, I guess I am already working on it and have achieved results.
- Favorite book of all time?
I am not eligible to answer this question as I don’t read a lot of books, sorry.
- If you could go back in time, where would you go?
If I could go back in time, I would like to save my best friend from avoiding an accident which ended his life.
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
My family is my biggest inspiration always 💕
- Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
Frankly speaking, I don’t like to answer this question as I think these definitions are made to just differentiate people. In my opinion, no one is perfect introvert or extrovert; it depends on situations and liking towards certain things. Although to answer this question by definition, I will classify myself as an Ambivert.
- Favorite movie of all time?
There are many favorite movies in Bollywood & Hollywood. One movie that I find unique and is one of my favorite is Exam (2009).
- Do you see yourself discontinuing your blog?
Never (not even in my dreams)
- Is there anything you hate about blogging?
Nothing. Just feel bad for those bloggers whose content is copied by other so called bloggers for publicity.
- If you can change one thing about the people around you, what would it be?
“The people around me”
#4 – Questions by Dr. Namrata Ph.D
- Your favorite thing about blogging?
There are many things which I like about writing a blog. Writing a blog connects you to the awesome WP community, it gives you an opportunity to write your heart out, make new friends, improve your communication, vocabulary, see many artworks and so onnn….❤️
- One thing lockdown taught you?
Lockdown has changed the perception of seeing things. The thing lockdown has taught me is “We are never busy in life, we can always take time out to cherish small things with family and friends”. 😊
- Your biggest life achievement?
All the stages which I have passed through until now in my life are a part of my life achievements.
- What you dislike about blogging?
I like everything about blogging. 😊
- Your blogging goals and your plans to achieve them.
Initially, I was new to blogging and also new to the web technology. I was unaware about domains/hosting/collabs (and I am not afraid to share that), but now I am getting to know all these things and so my blogging goal include learning more of these and sharing my content to other platforms like IG.
- Your favorite memory in the history of blogging?
My favorite memory was when my first blog post was well received and appreciated by all the bloggers. The appreciation gave me the motivation to write further posts. Also, I was overwhelmed when I was nominated for the first award i.e Mystery Blogger Award and all these awards nomination I am sharing J
- Describe your blog in three words
Life Situations Solutions
- Describe yourself in three words
Positive, Friendly and Ambitious.
- Have you ever thought about quitting blogging?
Never (not even in my dreams)
- What does blogging do to you?
Blogging helps me to observe things closely and to have a firm opinion of my own. Blogging has connected me to whole lot of new friends and Blogging helps me learn new things every day from the awesome bloggers may it be new news, new concept, new technology, new art etc. All in all, blogging connects me to the world.
It’s a tough job to nominate a few bloggers from a whole lot of awesome bloggers. So, congratulations you are nominated for the Liebster award. Here are the nominees:
- Shreya Sinha
- The knight of the pen
- Safa Sherin
- Akshay Iyer
- Ritish sharma
- Vidya S Jogada
- Appy Tales
- Joel Abakah
- Rez Scribblez
My Questions to nominees: Since it’s already a very long post, you can select any 11 questions from above answered questions.
Once again Thank you for nominating me for the Leibster Awards.
-Ashish Madan Kale